CoCre8 Technology Solutions, based in Midrand, Johannesburg is recruiting for the position of Chief Financial Officer.
The main goal of the CFO is profitable growth of the business within a sound financial framework. The incumbent will work with the CEO and other Heads of Business Units on strategy development and implementation, as well as the day-to-day financial operations of the business.
The CFO will serve as a Board Member and Public Officer.
The role requires an individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is an executor and influencer with excellent business acumen.
- CA(SA) Non-negotiable.
- More than 10 years’ experience as CFO or Financial Director.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the ICT sector.
- More than 10 years’ experience on Executive Management and Board level.
- Sound knowledge of and experience in ICT Commercial Sales finance.
- The incumbent MUST have experience in the following:
- Business structuring and restructuring.
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
- Analytical and precise – attention to detail.
- Strategic thinking.
- Strong, assertive, principled decision maker.
- Ability to operate in a highly pressurised environment.
- Ability to create and implement strategies to solve problems.
- Highly organized individual.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Experience leading, motivating and developing finance teams.
- Sound time management and judgement skills.
- Entrepreneurial thinking.
- Solid reputation in the ICT market.
- Financial engineering and large bids, with emphasis on large complex solutions.
- Financial Regulations, company Law and Statutory Requirements (Legal and Contractual).
- Financial/fiscal strategies.
- Financial Planning and Business Controlling skills.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Project Management.
- Financial diligence.
Roles and responsibilities
- Serve as a member of the Board.
- Fulfill the role of a Public Officer.
- Be a trusted advisor to the CEO and the Shareholders.
- Assess organisational performance against both the annual budget and company´s long term strategy.
- Ability to build and manage a strong finance team.
- Relationship building with peers in our customer, partner and supplier ecosystem.
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and provide accurate and critical financial and operational information.
- Oversee long-term budgetary planning and costs management in alignment with company strategic plan.
- Ensure accurate actual result and forecast reporting.
- Ensure logistics process and administrators operate effectively with the business.
- Knowledge of Finance and commercial process for SA as well as the rest of Africa.
- Participate in key decisions pertaining to strategic initiatives, operating model and operational execution.
- Prepare and maintain both regular and ad hoc financial reports and analyses.
- Manage budget planning, financial business plans and business forecasts.
- Oversee the accounting and ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and functions with appropriate internal controls and financial procedures.
- Manage and coordinate audits.
- Responsible for the overall quality management in Finance.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions.
- Lead, mentor and develop the team in finance department.
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers and advisors.
- The CFO is responsible for overall control of all financial aspects of the company’s strategy.
- Bid Review Participation.
- Treasury Management.
- Ensure Statutory Compliance (Tax, Companies Act etc.).
- Support Legal and Commercial team with contract negotiations and contract drafting.
Identify, manage and mitigate risks.
NB: When applying – please take note of the minimum requirements i.e. Qualifications and number of years’ experience and the specific field.
Should you wish to apply for this position, please submit your CV to Human Resources via E-mail Bernice.email@example.com before 10 October 2020.
Correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates. Please clearly indicate the position for which you are applying. CoCre8 Technology Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
CoCre8 Technology Solutions reserves the right to withdraw this vacancy at any given time.