INTERESTED APPLICANTS ARE INVITED TO APPLY FOR THE POSITION OF:
The role is that of a pre-sales specialist. The function encompasses being responsible for providing pre-sales design and configuration on NetApp data management hardware and software products to existing and potential customers. As a subject matter expert, use professional concepts to resolve complex issues in creative and effective way. Be responsible for an assigned geographical install base including all accounts.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Matric certificate.
- Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Information Technology.
- 8 – 12 years working experience in IT industry of which 5 years solid experience in a data storage, data management and protection environment is essential.
- Storage and Cloud NetApp certifications that are current is essential.
- Cloud Hyperscalers certifications and experience would be advantageous: AWS, Azure, Google etc.
- Own transport and valid driver’s license essential
- Flexible to work longer hours when required.
- Flexible to travel occasionally both nationally and internationally.
- Well-groomed and presentable.
Role and responsibilities:
- Primarily provides pre-sales technical support and detailed design for the development and implementation of complex products/applications/solutions for CoCre8 partners, customers and prospects.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions and generate proposal documents for new and existing NetApp customers.
- Effectively articulate the NetApp value proposition and product updates to customers, prospects and partners.
- Uses in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales staff and the customer through sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and may prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions.
- May provide consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation.
- Establish and maintain strong links and relationships with CoCre8 partners of NetApp.
- Establish and maintain strong links and relationships with NetApp internal staff (sales, pre-sales and technical)
- Configure NetApp systems accurately based on workload and capacity sizing principles.
- Initiate and drive technical interoperability reports and product variation requests (PVR)
- Administer and run Proof of Concepts.
- Interfacing with Storage Sales Specialists, Account Managers, Professional Services and other departments internally.
- Responsible for preparing quotations and proposals (using vendor quoting tools such as NetApp’s PartnerEdge).
- Understanding NetApp and its competitors by researching and interaction with NetApp.
- Technical enablement of the clients and partners by providing training and technical workshops.
- Act as the Alliance Manager between CoCre8 and NetApp, driving interaction, marketing event as well as partner and client enablement.
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Account management and project management experience
- Strong ability for learning new technologies and the application thereof.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Travel as and when required.
- Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Target driven coupled with the determination to succeed.
- Professional and honest approach.
NB: When applying – please take note of the minimum requirements i.e. Qualifications and number of years’ experience and the specific field.
Should you wish to apply for this position, please submit your CV to Human Resources via E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org before 23 July 2021..
Correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates. Please clearly indicate the position for which you are applying. CoCre8 Technology Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
CoCre8 Technology Solutions reserves the right to withdraw this vacancy at any given time.