INTERESTED APPLICANTS ARE INVITED TO APPLY FOR THE POSITION OF:
The successful applicant will report to the CFO and will be based at the Midrand office.
The primary responsibility of the Financial Accountant will be to assist the Group Financial Manager with monthly reconciliations, stock reconciliations, intergroup loan account recons etc.
The Financial Accountant will also fulfil the Debtors Administration role within the finance team. The primary responsibility for this role will be debt collecting as well as the accurate processing of relevant financial transactions in order to maximize cash flow coupled with minimizing the risk of bad debts.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- BCom Accounting plus 3 year’s articles
- Minimum 2 years’ experience after articles in finance support, controlling and reporting
- Preference will be given to AA candidates.
Role and responsibilities:
– Financial Accounting:
- Prepare various monthly balance sheet reconciliations,
- Prepare monthly journals,
- Assist with preparation of group Vat returns,
- Assist with BEE Audits
- Assist with Financial Audits
- Assist with ISO Audits – Financial controls
- Stock controls and reports
- Fixed Assets – Register on Business Central
- Assist FM with any financial functions in Finance department
– Debtors Administration:
- Facilitation of account applications
- Opening debtor accounts on Business Central (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Capturing daily payments and chasing outstanding debtors
- Allocating debtor payments to the correct account,
- Reconciling customer payments with invoices.
- Resolving daily debtor queries.
- Distributing invoices and statements.
- Report on outstanding debtors to management
- Alert management of potential collection difficulties (red flagging),
- Request credit approval from CGIC (credit insurance)
- CGIC (credit insurance) monthly declarations,
- Daily banking – load daily receipts and allocate against invoices
Skills / Knowledge required:
- Intermediary to advanced proficiency in Excel
- Excellent communication skills written and spoken (English)
- Analytical and detail orientated,
- Deadline/result driven,
- Have experience in monthly reporting discipline
NB: When applying – please take note of the minimum requirements i.e. Qualifications and number of years’ experience and the specific field.
Should you wish to apply for this position, please submit your CV to Human Resources via E-mail email@example.com before 14th September 2021.
Correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates. Please clearly indicate the position for which you are applying. CoCre8 is an equal opportunity employer.
CoCre8 Technology Solutions reserves the right to withdraw this vacancy at any given time.