INTERESTED APPLICANTS ARE INVITED TO APPLY FOR THE POSITION OF:
Chief Solutions Architect and Technology Evangelist
Based in Midrand at the CoCre8 Head office, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in crafting and executing the CoCre8 portfolio strategy by guiding the organisation on continuous ICT development and trends.
The successful candidate will be a competent design authority on complex solutions, based on the customers ICT and business requirements and will provide guidance and support to the PreSales Architecture team. Focus on CoCre8’s solution portfolios from the Edge, Core and Cloud.
Be the Technology Evangelist, Trusted Advisor and Thought Leader and deliver the CoCre8 GTM message to Customers and Partners, in the boardroom as well as through Marketing events, both physical and virtual.
Assist the Sales Team in meeting Revenue and Profit targets through customer engagement
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent through other qualifications / work experience.
- Successful track record in technical Pre-sales of Data Centre Solutions with a special focus on SAP HANA, Hybrid Cloud and VMware solutions.
- 10+ years’ experience in the design of Infrastructure Solutions.
- Possess extensive knowledge of the design considerations, technologies and tools enabling new generation Data Centre and Hybrid Cloud solutions.
- Appropriate accreditation / certification.
- Public Speaking experience.
- In collaboration with relevant stakeholders, clearly define and communicate the CoCre8 Strategy and Solutions.
- Aligns customers business transformation requirements to technology mapping.
- Owns and develop the CoCre8 Solution portfolio including alliance management.
- Develop and mature the organization’s architecture policies, objectives and initiatives.
- Build effective roadmaps for new solutions that maximises investments.
- Relationship management with Senior executives within key Alliance partners.
- C-level partner and client visits and direct customer engagement.
- Drive strategic customer engagements, be entrenched as a trusted advisor and thought leader.
- Review technical proposals to ensure the customer’s requirements are met, both from a technical and commercial fit.
- Represents CoCre8 at customer forums, focused events, conferences, and professional bodies to build CoCre8’s reputation in the marketplace, ensuring that the company portfolio offering is communicated, and associated value proposition is understood.
- Contributes to definition of customers’ overall IT architecture, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity, and can manage the work of specialists contributing to the design and implementation.
- Partner enablement to drive the CoCre8 portfolio value proposition.
- Actively drive portfolio value messaging on defined social media platforms.
- Define TCO and ROI modules where cost justification is required.
- Responsible for technical input for Proof of Concept and business approval meetings and for making a recognised technical contribution.
- Shares knowledge and makes a useful contribution to the knowledge base.
- Works with the designated bid teams to deliver winning solutions for qualified opportunities.
- Point of contact for central and partner portfolio teams, drives pre-sales campaigns for SAP, VMware, Integrated Systems, and any other designated portfolio elements.
- Stays abreast of industry trends and the CoCre8 solution portfolio.
- Deliver training and solution workshops for the CoCre8 sales team, customers and partner landscape, ensuring that the company portfolio offering, and associated value proposition is understood.
- Assist the Marketing team by providing regular Thought Leadership articles for various marketing vehicles.
- Compliance Awareness: Communicate process governance across Strategy and execution.
- Bring to the role an innovative mindset that allows CoCre8 to be a leading solution integrator.
- Analytical and strategic thinking.
- Putting the customer first.
- Drive for results and achieving together.
- Quality focus.
- Team Player.
- Communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Ability to influence at executive C-Suite level both internally and externally to CoCre8.
- Managing complexity.
- Service and technical expertise.
- Financial awareness.
- Intimate knowledge of trends, technologies and tools associated with IT Infrastructure, Hybrid Cloud and Security Solutions.
- Ability to work in a matrix structure either delivering into a bid team or leading a design team, dependent on the specific opportunity.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Public speaking experience.
- Knowledge of Fujitsu and NetApp and its relevant portfolio would be an advantage.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Be seen as a thought leader and trusted advisor both internally and externally to CoCre8, evidenced through peer review.
- Campaigns for designated portfolio elements result in partner and customer participation and ultimately increased business for CoCre8.
- Be an authority and “go to” person for the Senior Solutions Architects.
- Evangelise the CoCre8 portfolio through customer and partner engagement, to C-Level in the boardroom as well as public speaking event.
- Co-develop portfolio and GTM strategy and assist with the execution.
- Assist with the design of solutions at the appropriate optimised cost point.
- Demonstrates the maximisation of CoCre8 portfolio and delivery capability in their designs.
- Regular contribution to, and user of, company knowledge repositories and events.
NB: When applying – please take note of the minimum requirements i.e., Qualifications and number of years’ experience and the specific field.
Should you wish to apply for this position, please submit your CV to Human Resources via E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org before 15 November 2022.
Correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates. Please clearly indicate the position for which you are applying. CoCre8 is an equal opportunity employer.
CoCre8 Technology Solutions reserves the right to withdraw this vacancy at any given time.