INTERESTED APPLICANTS ARE INVITED TO APPLY FOR THE POSITION OF:
About the BAS Specialist
Based in Midrand at the CoCre8 Technology Solutions office the successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team of people, or virtual team, planning and guiding service delivery, achieving required service levels and customer satisfaction.
The role holder deploys, manages, and develops people, aspires to deliver impeccable service and controls costs. The role holder is also responsible for the management of the third-party relationship for both Airlines and Local Government.
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent experience and knowledge.
- 10 years experience in Rostering and Scheduling daily operations of a South African Airline.
- Business Analyst knowledge.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manages, motivates and develops a team of technical specialists, ensuring that the service levels are met.
- Establishes relationships with customers and a range of managers across Fujitsu to act as a respected technical interface both internally and externally to exhibit confidence that we can deliver and enhance their service.
- Establishes and manages risk for the team’s technical skill levels and adequate resources to ensure that risks are mitigated, and problems resolved, in relation to meeting our commitments
Planning & Control.
- Resource allocation/scheduling to meet the demands of delivering a service, taking into account changing priorities or issues on services of a small to medium capacity. Uses strengths of team to achieve effective and efficient delivery of service within Service Level Agreement. (SLA).
- Business orientation. Anticipates the impact of business issues on own team and takes appropriate action. Is responsible for monitoring and controlling issues.
- Using strengths of team to achieve effective and efficient delivery of service. Ensure the delivery of services to meet SLAs as a minimum, always striving towards improvements, with impeccable service as the ultimate goal.
- Professional Specialization.
- Focus and attention is primarily on the specific services which the team is delivering to their current Customer base. Responsible for improving core skills, adopting standard processes and encouraging reuse.
- Ensure adherence to agreed strategic toolset, emphasizing the need for improved deployment and usage.
Key Performance Indicators
- Maintaining and growing technical skill levels of the team and parallel growth in soft skills, to balance technical capability
Coaching and mentoring team.
- Awareness and conformance to all relevant standards.
- All aspects of Performance Management process completed.
- Build relationships with internal peers, stakeholders and customers as appropriate.
- Customer feedback.
- Recognize where risk exists and communicate that risk to the appropriate channels, with a proposal to address the problem.
- Regular review of all service issues and exceptions.
- Encourages the use of best practice across the team, including documenting and sharing with others.
- Adherence to standard processes.
Should you wish to apply for this position, submit your CV to Human Resources via e-mail: email@example.com before 15 August 2023.
Correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates. Please clearly indicate the position for which you are applying. CoCre8 is an equal opportunity employer.
CoCre8 Technology Solutions reserves the right to withdraw this vacancy at any given time.