The CoCre8 Security Operations Centre is a centralized security division that is responsible for monitoring customer environments 24/7 and proactively defending them against security threats, both from an internal and external perspective.
SOCaaS – Security Operations Centre as a Service
- CoCre8’s SOC is technology agnostic.
- External threat detection, response and remediation.
- Addresses threats from external adversaries, such as cybercriminals, hostile state actors.
- Privileged partner threat detection, response, and remediation.
- Addresses threats from privileged external partners, such as vendors or outsourcing partners.
- Internal threat detection, response, and remediation.
- Regulatory compliance.
Absolute is a cloud-based endpoint security and management Software as a Service which allows you to track, manage and protect your hardware estate on and off your corporate domain.
- Embedded in the firmware of 25 leading device manufacturers, Absolute provides always-connected visibility & control & makes the security posture of your estate resilient, withstanding attacks and returning your assets to an original state of safety & efficacy.
- The asset now has the capability to report back to the asset management system once an Internet connection has been established.
Expanding, monitoring and evaluating your organisation’s cyber security posture can no longer be left up to human analysts. Organisations need the help of a military-grade, self-learning advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI), that works autonomously to filter known and unknown vulnerabilities and exploits.
- Providing companies with external threat intelligence and protection for the assets they own.
- Powered by powerful Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) technology.
- This AGI solution understands your environment, finds and exploits weaknesses, while recommending remediation actions.
- An Artificial General Intelligence security engine that self learns your IT systems without human intervention.
- Working from the outside and the inside.
- Fortitude will test applications, networks, geographical locations, processes, and even people to determine resiliency to withstand a cyber-attack.