A vacancy exist for a Senior and Strategic resource that is well versed in the NetApp products. The incumbent is needed to execute on the strategy drive and expand the NetApp opportunities for CoCre8 Technology Solutions in South Africa and Africa.
This role requires a person with multiple skills, inluding that of a CTO, BDM and Channel Manager.
- Bachelors degree/certifications or equivalency in business experience;
- Degree in Computer Sciences will be a plus;
- NetApp Certified Technical Specialist preferable, although other OEM certifications will be considered;
- Other storage vendor certification will be an advantage
- Excellent NetApp product knowledge: FAS series, E-Series and V-Series;
- Minimum 7-10 years related work experience with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in designing and configuring complex storage solutions/architectures;
- Minimum 3 years business development experience;
- Must have knowledge of virtualisation, local and wide area networks; (NAS/SAN);
Roles and responsibilities:
- Own and drive the NetApp business. Help grow the channel partner landscape in South Africa and specificied African countries
- Develop and execute sales and channel strategies, expanding the customer base, driving skills development and enhancing the partner and alliances landscape
- Become a trusted advisor at C level to our partners and customers
- Client engagement and relationship skills including C level partner and client visits;
- Business development skills;
- Define Offerings / Value Propositions with the CTO and COO;
- Corporate Sales experience;
- Maintain and grow the CoCre8 Technology Solutions business in South Africa with emphasis on NetApp storage
- Establish a direct engagement with the client-base and the respective NetApp partners
- Demonstrate ability to architect and develop NetApp related solutions
- Identifies, manages and develops channel partners;
- Possesses relationship management techniques
- Schedules and attends sales call appointments with a prospect in partner organisation;
- Responds to RFP’s and follow up with customers/end users;
- Presents, explains, enables, and interacts with channel partners and end users.
- Develops account plans and account mapping with partners;
- Drives Proof of Concepts from a sales perspective and aligns performance checklists with the customer;
NB: When applying – please take note of the minimum requirements i.e. Qualifications and number of years’ experience and the specific field.
Should you wish to apply for this position, please submit your CV to Human Resources via E-mail Bernice.firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20 July 2020.
Correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates. Please clearly indicate the position for which you are applying. CoCre8 Technology Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
CoCre8 Technology Solutions reserves the right to withdraw this vacancy at any given time.