CoCre8 Technology Solutions, based in Midrand Johannesburg, has built a comprehensive Cyber Security portfolio set based on a collection of best of breed security solutions protecting customer data across the Edge, Core and Cloud.
We are looking for a highly driven Security Sales Specialist to realise the growth potential in this rapidly growing market.
As the Security Sales Specialist, you are a subject matter expert, exceeding sales targets through your ability to provide thought leadership to enterprise customers.
You will be expected to implement strategic account plans.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent through other qualifications / work experience.
- 5 years working experience in IT industry of which at least 3 years solid experience in cybersecurity.
- Demonstrable Security Solutions sales track record.
- Experience in Cyber Security Cloud industry.
- Strong background and understanding of security challenges in Converged, Hyper Converged, Cloud and Hybrid architectures.
- Demonstrable consultancy-led sales and business development capabilities.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding annual Sales targets.
- Develop relationships with partners and customers at CxO level, as well as Business and Technical Decision Makers.
- Develop relationships and opportunities at Tier1 and Tier 2 organizations across target verticals.
- CoCre8 Security Solutions revenue growth.
- Develop trusted relationships at an executive level and build credibility across all levels of the customer’s organization through a concrete understanding of our products and areas that can be resolved by our solutions.
- Understands and further develops the CoCre8 Data Security Value Proposition.
- Must be able to open and close Key opportunities.
- Shares knowledge and makes a useful contribution to the knowledge base.
- Stays abreast of Cyber Security and Industry trends.
Roles and responsibilities
- Sales and business development
- Consultancy led sales
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Putting the customer first
- Drive for results and achieving together
- Quality focus
- Industry -recognized professional Security certification will be an added advantage (for example, CISSP,CISM, CCSK).
- A mix of security sales and presales expertise will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate deep cybersecurity industry, products, and competitor offering knowledge.
- Communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Ability to influence at executive level both internally and externally to CoCre8.
- Knowledge of CoCre8 and its relevant portfolio.
- Financial awareness.
- Intimate knowledge of trends and technologies associated with Cyber Security Solutions and associated Services.
Should you wish to apply for this position, please submit your CV to Human Resources via E-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org before 5 March 2021.
Correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates. Please clearly indicate the position for which you are applying. CoCre8 Technology Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
CoCre8 Technology Solutions reserves the right to withdraw this vacancy at any given time.