NB: When applying – please take note of the minimum requirements i.e. Qualifications and number of years’ experience and the specific field.
CoCre8 Technology Solutions has an aggressive growth strategy in Africa underpinned by a comprehensive set of offerings, delivering IT Infrastructure and Security Solutions from the EDGE to the CORE to the CLOUD.
COCRE8 operates under an indirect G2M model but with a strong direct customer engagement, recognizing that success depends on our ability to deliver thought leadership at the end customer.
The successful candidate will manage, mentor and direct the sales force to achieve targets and sustain
revenue growth through ongoing development of the partner ecosystem combined with a relentless drive to build senior level relationships and provide thought leadership at the end customer.
A successful Sales leadership track record combined with experience in infrastructure solutions and
associated services in the IT industry is imperative to succeeding in this role.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in IT sector.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an IT Sales leadership role.
- Successful sales leadership track record in IT Infrastructure Solutions and associated Services.
Specific skills / knowledge / experience
- Strong management of sales team.
- Sound commercial and business acumen.
- Exceptional sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proven ability to influence at CXO level within major organisations.
- Experience in articulating sales strategies and successful delivery of resulting account/segment plans.
- Strong account planning skills.
- Experience in Channel and Partner management.
- Understanding and experience of engagement across the English-speaking African market (will be an advantage).
Roles and responsibilities
- Fully participate as a key member of the CoCre8 leadership team in South Africa.
- Ongoing development of an effective sales organisation.
- Strong focus on new account acquisition and achievement of revenue growth in both services and solutions.
- Leverage the full portfolio of offerings to deliver high value services and solutions to new and existing customers.
- Overall ownership for strategic account management.
- Create and maintain senior relationships to meet sales targets.
- Keep abreast of new business opportunities in targeted industry segments.
- Direct and manage sales and business development operations.
- Develop and implement strategies for business development.
- Ownership for the management and reporting of the overall sales pipeline.
A competitive package is on offer.
Should you wish to apply for this position, please submit your CV to Human Resources via E-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org before 19 March 2021.
Correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates. Please clearly indicate the position for which you are applying. Please note that this is an EE/AA role.
CoCre8 Technology Solutions reserves the right to withdraw this vacancy at any given time.