INTERESTED APPLICANTS ARE INVITED TO APPLY FOR THE POSITION OF:
Cloud Sales Specialist– Midrand
CoCre8 Technology Solutions, based in Midrand, Johannesburg is interested in applicants who has good understanding and knowledge of the IT Market in SA as well as the rest of Africa.
The successful candidate will drive Sales and Business Development on Cloud and Hybrid Cloud Solutions with a specific focus on growing Cloud annuity revenue.
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent through other qualifications / work experience.
- Demonstrable Data Centre Solutions sales track record.
- Strong background and understanding of Cloud/Hybrid Cloud, Virtualization, Converged, Hyper Converged, Infrastructures and related Services.
- Demonstrable consultancy led sales and business development capabilities.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding annual Sales targets.
- Experience in selling Cloud and Digital Transformation services.
- Experience in selling annuity services:
- Software licensing
- Attached professional and managed services
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- NetApp Cloud Services
- Microsoft Office 365, SPLA and CSP
- Asset Management
- Exposure to Cyber Security Solutions that covers offensive and defensive approaches
- CoCre8 Cloud and Hybrid Cloud Solutions, as well as complementary annuity solutions revenue growth.
- Understands and further develops the CoCre8 Cloud and Hybrid Cloud Solutions Value Proposition.
- Direct engagement with Key clients on all levels. (Business, Architecture and C levels).
- Must be able to open and close Key opportunities.
- Contribute to the Business Development of the CoCre8 Data Centre portfolio.
- Shares knowledge and makes a useful contribution to the knowledge base.
- Stays abreast of Cloud and Digital Transformation industry trends in the CoCre8 portfolio.
- Establishes a CIO level business network to understand current and future needs and identify new business opportunities.
- Always ensure opportunity data integrity.
- Proactive engagements with Key clients to help shape requirements and influence solutions based on client requirements.
- Sales and Business Development.
- Consultancy led sales.
- Analytical and strategic thinking.
- Putting the customer first.
- Drive for results and achieving together.
- Quality focus.
- Communication skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to influence at executive level both internally and externally to CoCre8
- Knowledge of CoCre8 and its relevant portfolio
- Financial awareness
- Intimate knowledge of trends and technologies associated with IT Infrastructure Solutions and Services.
NB: When applying – please take note of the minimum requirements i.e. Qualifications and number of years’ experience and the specific field.
Should you wish to apply for this position, please submit your CV to Human Resources via E-mail email@example.com before 1 July 2022.
Correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates. Please clearly indicate the position for which you are applying. CoCre8 Technology Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
CoCre8 Technology Solutions reserves the right to withdraw this vacancy at any given time.