INTERESTED APPLICANTS ARE INVITED TO APPLY FOR THE POSITION OF:
Principle Cybersecurity Specialist
CoCre8 Technology Solutions, based in Midrand Johannesburg, is interested in applicants who has good understanding and knowledge of the Cybersecurity Market in SA as well as the rest of Africa.
The successful candidate will develop, implement, drive and support the CoCre8 cybersecurity strategy, assist presales and drive business development. Consult clients and partners on cybersecurity and deliver security architecture and solutions design. Also pursue cohesion, performance, leadership as well as service improvement for the CoCre8 SOC, while fostering a working relationship through ongoing governance of service delivery.
- 15+ years of strong leadership experience as a Head of Security Operations within an consulting environment
- At least 15 years’ experience in a pre-sales role
- Relevant IT degree/Qualification and/or related job experience
- CISSP / CISM
Experience and Skills Required:
- Experience in managing cyber risk across various industries.
- Experience and proven record of working and excelling in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Experience in collaboration and complex problem solving with experience in managing relationships. through internal and external escalations, with experience presenting to leadership groups up to C-level.
- Experience in analysing threat trends and threat posture, and provide security advice across all industries
- Experience with developing management metrics and reporting to measure operational performance.
- Experience in translating security concerns into business context and articulate those to executives, while weighing business needs against security concerns in the decision-making process.
- Experience in measuring the impact that process or tool changes have on service delivery.
- Experience in identifying and measuring key work drivers to drive down service delivery costs.
- In depth understanding of cyber security trends and application to SOCs.
- A strong understanding of the current threat landscape with the ability to explain lateral movement and post-exploitation detection techniques.
- Technical ability to function as incident responder when needed.
- Experience in developing and architecting security solutions.
- Experience in developing and implementing security strategies.
- To pursue cohesion, performance, and leadership as well as service improvement for the CoCre8 SOC.
- Foster a working relationship through ongoing governance of service delivery. This includes reporting, analysis, recommendations on securing and improving the CoCre8 as well as CoCre8 clients’ security posture.
- Review existing processes, procedures, methods and approaches to address communication or process shortcomings.
- Manage SOC operations and operationally focussed programs such as staff training, operational transition (take-on), change management and knowledge transfer.
- Provide CISO related guidance and services in terms of developing and implementing information security principles at CoCre8 and also provide vCISO services to clients
- Support the sales process and effort in a pre-sales role.
- Consult CoCre8 clients and partners on cybersecurity
- Security architecture and solutions design
- Develop, implement, drive, and support the CoCre8 cybersecurity strategy.
- CoCre8 Solutions revenue growth
- Understands and further develops the CoCre8 Cybersecurity Solutions Value Proposition.
- Direct engagement with Key clients on all levels. (Business, Architecture and C-levels).
- Must be able to open and close Key opportunities.
- Shares knowledge and makes a useful contribution to the knowledge base.
- Stays abreast of IT industry and Cybersecurity trends related to the CoCre8 portfolio.
- Establishes a CISO and CIO level business network to understand current and future needs and identify new business opportunities.
- Proactive engagements with Key clients to help shape requirements and influence solutions based on client requirements.
- Develop and administer SOC processes and review their application to ensure that SOC’s controls, policies, and procedures are operating effectively.
- Provide management oversight for the identification, triage and response of events or incidents of apparent security breaches.
- Produce and review aggregated performance metrics.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the SOC, through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term SOC strategy and planning, including initiatives geared toward operational excellence.
- Develop sales collateral and support the sales effort. This should lead to growth in revenue.
- Design secure solutions using a variety of products and controls (perimeter, network and endpoint).
- Design metrics and KPIs to measure improvement in cybersecurity posture and operations of CoCre8 and its clients.
- Develop a security strategy and drive the implementation thereof.
- Measure and improve the maturity of the security efforts.
- Professional approach and conduct.
- People networking and good, rapid relationship building.
- Self-motivated and ability to use own initiative, with ability to work without supervision.
- Strong personal characteristics, energy, drive, focus, motivation, responsibility.
- Strong aptitude for teamwork (Contributes to the team’s success).
- Service Delivery Orientated (Possess sense of urgency).
- Self-motivated with ability to work without supervision.
- Consultative approach to issue identification, problem solving and execution and risk management.
- Outcomes Driven.
- Solutions design, thought leadership, trusted advisor.
- Sales and business development.
- Consultancy led sales.
- Analytical and strategic thinking.
- Putting the customer first.
- Drive for results and achieving together.
- Quality focus.
- Communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Ability to influence at executive level both internally and externally to CoCre8.
- Knowledge of CoCre8 and its relevant portfolio.
- Financial awareness.
- Intimate knowledge of trends and technologies associated with IT Infrastructure Solutions and Services.
NB: When applying – please take note of the minimum requirements i.e. Qualifications and number of years’ experience and the specific field.
Should you wish to apply for this position, please submit your CV to Human Resources via E-mail Bernice.email@example.com before 30 September 2022.
Correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates. Please clearly indicate the position for which you are applying. CoCre8 Technology Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
CoCre8 Technology Solutions reserves the right to withdraw this vacancy at any given time.