COCRE8 TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS IS INVITING GRADUATES TO APPLY:
Graduate Programme: Pre-Sales/Business Administration
CoCre8 Technology Solutions, based in Midrand, Johannesburg, is providing an opportunity for graduates to learn and grow within our prestigious organisation. The programme offers hands-on, practical experience for candidates wishing to enter the Pre-Sales/Business Administration realm.
The programme will form part of the Y.E.S. (Youth Employment Services) initiative and successful candidates will be employed on a 12-month fixed term contract.
On-the-job training, coaching and job shadowing will form part of the programme.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree or Related Diploma.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Keen interest in IT or working on IT related projects.
Role specific knowledge and/or experience:
- Understanding the basic principles of the Presales function to the Sales organisation
- Attention to detail related to the quoting process
- Knowledge of Information Technology, especially Cloud and Datacentre hardware (servers, storage etc)
- Willingness and ability to study solution offering related specifications, in order to build simple solution configurations
- Business Administration
- Degree or diploma in Business Administration
- Understanding the basic principles of Business Administration.
- Assisting the Sales and Pre-Sales teams.
- Understanding the basic principles of ISO process.
- Providing office support with sales and presales.
- Keeping well-organised files and records of quotes and PNLS.
- Ensuring Company Business Intelligent systems are updated (CRM tools).
- Interacting as a support role for Sales and Pre-Sales with clients via phone or email.
- Interacting with Sales and Pre-sales to ensure data validity and content on client and partner records.
Please note that only EE Candidates who are South African citizens / permanent residents of South Africa need apply. Candidates must be between the ages of 18 – 35 and currently unemployed.
Should you wish to apply, please submit your CV and proof of qualifications to Human Resources via e-mail to Bernice.Fourie@cocre8.com. Please clearly indicate the position for which you are applying in the Subject Line: CoCre8 YES programme – Post Sales Engineering and Support
Closing date for applications: 25 October 2022.
CoCre8 Technology Solutions reserves the right to withdraw this vacancy at any given time.