INTERESTED APPLICANTS ARE INVITED TO APPLY FOR THE POSITION OF:
Technical Support (78964) – NQF Level 4
- Your core focus will be to provide services in an IT Service Desk and Technical Maintenance Environment.
- The Learnership programme comprises structured learning components combined with workplace experience.
- The duration of the programme is 12 months – commencing June 2023 to July 2024.
- You will be based at our offices in Midrand.
- Valid and recognised Matric certificate.
- Learners must have successfully passed at least two languages in Matric – one of which MUST be ENGLISH (‘C’ Symbol will be advantageous).
- Must have passed Mathematics at Matric level –non-negotiable (‘D’ symbol would be advantageous).
- Must be unemployed at present.
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- Must reside in the Midrand and surrounding areas.
Skills and Further Requirements:
- Good communication skills (English) both written and spoken.
- Any additional IT certificate or diploma will be advantageous.
- Self-motivated individual with a desire to learn.
- Be Computer literate.
- IT related certificate/diploma/degree will be advantageous.
- Must have a passion for IT.
NB: When applying – please take note of the minimum requirements.
Should you wish to apply for this position, please submit your CV to Human Resources via E-mail email@example.com before 25 May 2023.
Correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates. Please clearly indicate the position for which you are applying. Technical Support (78964).
In accordance with the employment equity plan of CoCre8 Technology Solutions and the Companies employment equity goals and targets, preference may be given to candidates from under-represented designated groups.
CoCre8 Technology Solutions reserves the right to withdraw this vacancy at any given time.